New software update On mpeg4

Can some one help me to manually update the software in Samsung S5490 STB.?? The software updated is 108 & I cant see the specials option in Guide Menu.. When I try to manually update the software, a serial number pops up, which can be edited...but nothing happens after that..:huh

However in my other STB (KAONMEDIA ) , the software version in 110 & I can see the SPecials option under Guide menu.

Pls help!!:)

till yet no update for me..dnt know what tatasky is doing,maybe phase wise update.

I have a problem with remote from last three days, it takes almost 3-4 seconds to respond from all of keys. checked by new batteries but no change. Can anyone say it is problem related to software or anything else?

pochisur said:
Can some one help me to manually update the software in Samsung S5490 STB.?? The software updated is 108 & I cant see the specials option in Guide Menu.. When I try to manually update the software, a serial number pops up, which can be edited...but nothing happens after that..:huh

However in my other STB (KAONMEDIA ) , the software version in 110 & I can see the SPecials option under Guide menu.

Pls help!!:)

No replies on software updation query?? :-/:huh....

to add on, yes, my Samsung S5490 STB responds v slow to remote commands...whereas Kaonmedia STB works fine responds imdtly to remote commands...what needs to be donw??

pochisur said:
Can some one help me to manually update the software in Samsung S5490 STB.?? The software updated is 108 & I cant see the specials option in Guide Menu.. When I try to manually update the software, a serial number pops up, which can be edited...
When serial number pops up press select button.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock