DDF Exclusive New Software Version For Technicolor NOVA HD Basis STBs...

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 9,980
Mine Technicolor STB too got updated to 109...

mqMisRw.jpg

HLtzkHG.jpg

Last edited:
I didnt find any... i think this SW for some bug fixing .. bcoz they upgraded the SW quickly as 108 was a recent version..

Right.. check the status atleast after 15 minutes... if its still showing IDLE then u can try ...

Found one difference :tup
version 108 audio OSD: Your tata sky box is unable to receive signal.

version 109 audio OSD: Your tata sky box is unable to receive signal this could be due to bad weather or bad cable connection please check the cable connection.

Raining heavily here :storm: ...so, TS lost signal for 2-3 min
The audio OSD for no signal says "Your Tatasky box is unable to receive signal" continuously which irritating. ..The volume button works and we can mute this audio OSD :s
Just today I experienced this with my SD box. One or two times is OK but repeat makes it very irritating.

Found one difference :tup
version 108 audio OSD: Your tata sky box is unable to receive signal.

version 109 audio OSD: Your tata sky box is unable to receive signal this could be due to bad weather or bad cable connection please check the cable connection.

Bro, that audio OSD was available in v108, the entire thing, Your tata sky box is unable to receive signal this could be due to bad weather or bad cable connection please check the cable connection. Pls remove any obstacle infront of the dish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock