<new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in TELUGU&TAMIL

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 11,865
RE: <new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in...

ayanc99 said:
It's an English Sports Channel. Only ipl feed will be in Tamil and Telegu. And some other sports like badminton they will carry the feed in Hindi. Rest all feed will be in English and not regional languages.

:rofl I'm not assuming bro...

Sharing the word shared by MSM OWNER:K

ayanc plz wake up..msm owner himself told that, apart from ipl, there will be somany events will have telugu, tamil commentary

RE: <new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in...

FYI - I am very much awake.

First of all Prasanna Krishnan is not the owner of MSM but the head of their Sports division.

Secondly, other than IPL Sony does not have any tentpole property which would require or warrant regional language commentary unlike Star Sports which has majority of cricket rights.

So this will be the second sports channel from Sony which will show several events which cannot be aired live due to they being at the same time like UEFA Euro qualifiers where at the same time 4-5 matches are held. Sony Six SD shows one live game while Sony Six HD shows another live game. Now onwards, Kix will show a third live match etc.

Even Kix will air Copa Libertadores and Copa da Brasil live which now cannot be aired on Six as it airs NBA matches in the morning.

I know this coz I know Prasanna and have spoken to him as well as I am in the sports rights syndication business.

So stop assuming and get real. For example, Star Sports only aired the World Cup in 7 languages. It is not airing all other properties in so many languages. The main reason to air in regional language is to target regional audience and regional advertisers. And regional advertisers are interested only in tentpole properties like ipl World Cup cricket etc and not in any run of the mill sports events.

@ayanc99 FYI -
Answer me one thing

*Prasanna told that SONY KIX will air
IPL,Australia Open & National Football [SOCCER BALL] league in TELUGU&TAMIL Along with English (with media)

Q) Is he Right [WHITE RIGHT POINTING BACKHAND INDEX] or Wrong [THUMBS DOWN SIGN]???

ayanc99 said:
That's wrong writing by the newspaper. Just wait and watch.

As Per News in NEWSPAPER [NEWSPAPER] (MEDIA) they will air
Ipl & above mentioned games in ......&......

& I & the forum believes that.....

If you want to continue on this
Provide a SOURCE

Or As you are in Sports S-------- Business Make a call [TELEPHONE RECEIVER] to Prasanna/MSM group A call & Share the audio here

FYI - As per source - I was Right

If you wanna prove that wrong
Come here with a source.....

Don't assume & take us to dead end...

If you don't believe me just wait and watch. The truth will be out in the open once the channel launches and the program is on air. If you have patience then wait, if not then you can assume you are right till you are proven wrong.

SAME TO YOU.....

ayanc99 said:
If you don't believe me just wait and watch. The truth will be out in the open once the channel launches and the program is on air. If you have patience then wait, if not then you can assume you are right till you are proven wrong.

they might provide Tamil and telgu commentary for games from thier studio...I dont think they can provide Tamil and telgu commentary for international events from the event location...
also. why would they provide Australian open and NFL in regional languages!!! makes no sense...

Back
Top Bottom