<new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in TELUGU&TAMIL

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 11,865
he said only bcci and FIFA event will carry mutilangual feeds ...
Also programs like Australian open will have multiple feeds(not audio)....

RE: <new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in...

Shadow said:
he said only bcci and FIFA event will carry mutilangual feeds ... then seemed to contradict it by saying they are trying to get Tamil audio for some games...

Tell this to the one,
who is saying that
only IPL will have
multiple feed......

Guys. No more arguments both @sam and @ayanc99

Let us stop all those here....

@sam why are you not replying me on the other thread. Give me your confirmation in that thread.

@syam has changed to @sam in a day, soon he will be @sm. he won't reply to you ever.

Also suggest the thread name should be changed accordingly based on the new article posted by me as the current thread title is misleading to say the least. Firstly it was National Football League which has now changed to Football League. So that needs to be clearly specified.

ayanc99 said:
@syam has changed to @sam in a day, soon he will be @sm. he won't reply to you ever.
I said stop bro. It is a question for him. Let him clarity his stand. Please don't bring yourself into an unwanted conversation. I hope you got it.

@sadiq change the thread name accordingly as I stated above as the thread name is now misleading. As per the article it has been clearly clarified which will have multi lingual feeds and which will not. And Australian Open and Football League are not mentioned in it.

Back
Top Bottom