<new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in TELUGU&TAMIL

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 57
  • Views Views: Views 11,865
RE: <new>SONY KIX-AD *KIX TO SHOW IPL, Australia Open & Football League in...

syam said:
SAME TO YOU.....

Now with launch of Sony Kix on Dish TV where the commentary is in English for all other programs, hope @syam would apologise now for his earlier remarks in this thread.

As I had stated the Tamil and Telegu feed was only for IPL which is the only major sporting property Sony has which can be provided in multiple language feeds. Sony Kix is not a sports channel in Tamil and Telegu but a English sports channel.

Hope the matter is settled once and for all.

ayanc99 said:
Now with launch of Sony Kix on Dish TV where the commentary is in English for all other programs, hope @syam would apologise now for his earlier remarks in this thread.

As I had stated the Tamil and Telegu feed was only for IPL which is the only major sporting property Sony has which can be provided in multiple language feeds. Sony Kix is not a sports channel in Tamil and Telegu but a English sports channel.

I also think the same bro
Because except IPL there is not that much audience to watch other sports in India.

ayanc99 said:

Never expect apology from me :k
(never done any mistake)

1) Do you strongly state that DISH TV won't add TELUGU&TAMIL FEEDS......???

2) I said they will air other sports in Tamil/Telugu with proper source.....

& you making weird statements without any proof/source:lol

3) you don't know the spelling of TELUGU & you talking about sports & statements:lol

The Tamil and Telegu feeds will be only for IPL. Get this into your head. If you want to continue to argue and expect NFL in Tamil and Telegu then first find one Indian commentator who can give commentary of NFL in English let alone Tamil and Telegu.

So if you want to act arrogant, then do so and be satisfied that you are right when you are completely wrong. Your source is a misinterpretation of the article which has been proved when all other sports like Tennis, Football which are being aired on Kix now are in English commentary. So it is like any other sports channel and not a sports channel catered to two regions.

And if you find a different spelling of Telegu in your English dictionary then do use it.

End of discussion. Don't want to discuss on issues with --- like you who are clueless and simply argue for the sake of it. Other forum members have also endorsed my stand which is further proof who is right and who is wrong and just for the sake of his ego arguing.

ayanc99 said:
The Tamil and Telegu feeds will be only for IPL. Get this into your head. If you want to continue to argue and expect NFL in Tamil and Telegu then first find one Indian commentator who can give commentary of NFL in English let alone Tamil and Telegu.

So if you want to act arrogant, then do so and be satisfied that you are right when you are completely wrong. Your source is a misinterpretation of the article which has been proved when all other sports like Tennis, Football which are being aired on Kix now are in English commentary. So it is like any other sports channel and not a sports channel catered to two regions.

And if you find a different spelling of Telegu in your English dictionary then do use it.

End of discussion. Don't want to discuss on issues with numpties like you who are clueless and simply argue for the sake of it. Other forum members have also endorsed my stand which is further proof who is right and who is wrong and just for the sake of his ego arguing.

Clear my above questions :k

Tell anything with source:k

Mind your language... Its "TELUGU" not "TELEGU".... :angry

(You are knowingly repeating mistakes)

@ayanc: Though, I agree wid u, that it ll be a proper sports chnl..

But, a mellowed down discussion is always gud for public forums :tup
and one humble request, its TELUGU. ( pls dont use any other spellings, it hurts sentiments of ppl associated wid d language... :k)

ayanc99 said:
There comes the clarification for someone who can now rest in peace after arguing so much on an irrelevant subject -

Kix is being positioned as football and fight sports channel: Prasana Krishnan

:cry CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID !?!

---------------------------
final reply for you bro...

If you can,
convince MODS/ADMINS
and LET them
change the thread title :k

:salute

Back
Top Bottom