New styles added - check them out and share your feedbacks!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 150
  • Views: Views 10,466
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

We use our forum software stock styleby default. I found some new and nice looking styles/themes so decided to try them out. Please share feedbacks on it here.

Some might dislike the change as we are used to with our old school design & its structure, but i have made sure nothing changed feature/usability wise. Just some design/UI change it is to make your browsing experience better.(y)

Direct links to activate this new style:
Go to Style chooser to view list of all available styles.

And again, do not forget to share your views on it be it positive or negative. With your inputs only we can improve them further. :cool:

Regards

Last edited:
I Like Bro This UI But It's Available In Mobile Cause I Have URL Short Cut On My Cell Phone BTW IT's Affected URL Shortcut Icon On Mobile Or Remain Same

I Like Bro This UI But It's Available In Mobile Cause I Have URL Short Cut On My Cell Phone BTW IT's Affected URL Shortcut Icon On Mobile Or Remain Same
What you said went out of my mind, bro!o_Oo_Oo_O

i think differnt colour required in place black otherwise good theme
Its grey actually, dark grey. Changing color would be possible but hard to apply in all areas, so i would leave that part as it is premade with the style.

Thank you everyone for responses.:)

Kind of dark that looks not pleasant to eyes as soon as entered the New Style immediate reaction switch back to old style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock