New styles added - check them out and share your feedbacks!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 150
  • Views: Views 10,373
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homepage looking good with dark theme with bright white font. But once a thread is opened, the font is dull and difficult to read. It should be bright to pick against dark background.
It is intentionally been kept like that. Its part of the color scheme. Control buttons and usernames are brighter while timestamps, post nos. and contents are darker. It gives lesser effect on eyes, especially when post text content is more. But thanks for your feedback.

Edited

Last edited:
Come-on bro I was enjoying the night mode that's why I said that. And, expressing your happiness in a fb way is not bad.
I'm happy to see this night mode so plz don't ruin my mood. And ppl who are liking his reply remember my intention was not that to hurt anyone in that way.
And, plz come out from that like world.
What he meant is this likes are being earned by member so this 'like' option has a lot value in DDF. With such posts value of 'like' function will reduce.

Such things doesn't take much time to spread.best example is that 'nice share bro' thing. You know how irritating is that.
Seeing you posting like this ,more members will start doing this on even unnecessary things. E.g.People wants to say Good night, like this post.

So it's a request to you not to ask for likes even in such way. We don't want ruin your happiness but to express it words are more than sufficient :)

And, expressing your happiness in a fb way is not bad.
That is really irritating. Also, facebook doesn't like that like thing (Read more here)
And ppl who are liking his reply remember my intention was not that to hurt anyone in that way.
I know Bro your intention wasn't bad or to hurt any one. But as @Shantanu Bro said "Like function has a lot of value in DDF and such posts can decrease that value". Other members may post similar posts to increase like count.

What he meant is this likes are being earned by member so this 'like' option has a lot value in DDF. With such posts value of 'like' function will reduce.

Such things doesn't take much time to spread.best example is that 'nice share bro' thing. You know how irritating is that.
Seeing you posting like this ,more members will start doing this on even unnecessary things. E.g.People wants to say Good night, like this post.

So it's a request to you not to ask for likes even in such way. We don't want ruin your happiness but to express it words are more than sufficient :)
That is really irritating. Also, facebook doesn't like that like thing (Read more here)

I know Bro your intention wasn't bad or to hurt any one. But as @Shantanu Bro said "Like function has a lot of value in DDF and such posts can decrease that value". Other members may post similar posts to increase like count.
Ok ok I will remove that!!

Hi,

I have did some modification on Dream DTH logo which appears on mobile.

Previously it was appearing in smaller size which we have made bigger now.

Old:
poPzq1U.jpg

New:
vK7W5YO.jpg

It should be more clickable now. Same changes applied on custom styles too, so you can feel the same with FA+, Edge & DDF Dark..

First post has some updates.:)

We have got a new style named XenBase which is identical yet better than Edge style.

Edge style has been dropped to not bloat the forum.

Constructive feedbacks are welcome (if any). We worked hard to bring it out. Hopefully FA Plus and Default style users will like this new style as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock