New styles added - check them out and share your feedbacks!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 150
  • Views: Views 10,427
Status
Not open for further replies.
First post has some updates.:)

We have got a new style named XenBase which is identical yet better than Edge style.

Edge style has been dropped to not bloat the forum.

Constructive feedbacks are welcome (if any). We worked hard to bring it out. Hopefully FA Plus and Default style users will like this new style as well.
1 doubt bro!

When I checked DDF in morning,I got to know that my EDGE style has been reverted to Default,Was it due to this change?

1 doubt bro!

When I checked DDF in morning,I got to know that my EDGE style has been reverted to Default,Was it due to this change?
Exactly. But, once you select a new theme on one device, you get it automatically on all your devices! :cheers: You don't have to change manually every time.

First post has some updates.:)

We have got a new style named XenBase which is identical yet better than Edge style.

Edge style has been dropped to not bloat the forum.

Constructive feedbacks are welcome (if any). We worked hard to bring it out. Hopefully FA Plus and Default style users will like this new style as well.

xBHho2U.jpg

Bro is it possible to set "New Posts & Post Thread" tab at right side like other themes in MV🤔

Wow. I kinda like ZenBase theme. Using it now. It shows "Reaction score" under user details which was not visible in default style.

How the online members list alligned like this?
I am using Xen base
pTscQcz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock