DDF Exclusive New Tata Play Binge 4K demo box for dealers

Instead of using demo box we can
Then no use and post is also not usefull
Instead of using demo box we can use refer and earn option if you refer 2 customer monthly you will get 400 in your acc then you can enjoy your pack life time😅. You have to refer every month for lifetime pack.
7MLbNJU.jpg

We all happy about he is an dealer, he got offer. Why you telling again and again no use. Are you jealous about the offer. Don't act like this bro.
I am not jealous bro but think as a customer the information provide in the platform should useful for all right it is open forum not for dealer discussion if you provide a information particular which is not useful for all member should not share u should share that in a different thread mention dealer only information that only i want to say

I am not jealous bro but think as a customer the information provide in the platform should useful for all right it is open forum not for dealer discussion if you provide a information particular which is not useful for all member should not share u should share that in a different thread mention dealer only information that only i want to say
Yup u have some points....
But let us change like this...

Pictures of New Binge Plus Box ...the new Box doesn't have Ethernet port..
I don't understand y they given 2 USB port!! 1 is enough and they might have kept Ethernet port..maybe cost cutting...

Every update deserves to be shared whether it explicitly involves normal customers or not. Because through these information we would be able to know focus of company and where is headed.

Thread title updated to specify is dealer exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock