New test channel added in sundirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay vithlani said:
what is the meaning of "Enmaa Epadi Panrikalae Maa" ???

"Why are u doing like this" is the meaning. It is famous dialogue like "Why this kolaveri di"

Ashok_L said:
Yeah I agree Sun TV good channel, Sun TV enhances good culture, other channels are crap,Polimer waste etc., Sun direct will become no.1 dth .....
Please leave me bro.....
Tomo going to sell my Airtel & d2h and going to upgrade my Sundirect SD to sundirect HD......

sailaxman16 said:
Ashok bro u miss one sentence simply said "Enmaa Epadi Panrikalae Maa" :rofl:rofl:rofl:d:d:d

Rushil.D said:
Bishnu bro Take ENO :)

Sun Direct made some mistake in your stomach and it is effecting your brain too :)

Bro's after the reading the comments really i can't stop laughing:lol:lol:shy:shy:D:D:rofl:rofl:em:em

jay vithlani said:
what is the meaning of "Enmaa Epadi Panrikalae Maa" ???

sorry bro its a famous tamil comedy dialogue bro u got smile only u knowing the rhyming of the dialogue bro eventhough translation is "what yaar,why are u doing like this yaar" :tup;)

ABCDEFGH said:
Please use the report button if you have any problem

Just because of you the whole thread diverted from the main topic. :angry I don't want any further discussion on it. I also don't want to hit the report button. You just got promotion - so try and follow the forum rules - " stick to the topic. Stop going off topic." :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Just because of you the whole thread diverted from the main topic. :angry I don't want any further discussion on it. I also don't want to hit the report button. You just got promotion - so try and follow the forum rules - " stick to the topic. Stop going off topic." :tup

I didn't start comparison between channels

Why sdirect till now not add this testing channel already 3 days gone... sdirect using bros pls confirm still this channel in testing mode..... :huh:huh:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock