New test channel added in sundirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what...Did you all Remember when the addition of Asianet Movies...They added after broucher released

So wait and watch....also Sundirect is the no.1 Dth in kerala . They Will add Any Single channel for Onam

sailaxman16 said:
i wish to sdirect add this channel and rupashi bangla channel for bishnu bro :clap:tup:win;);)

Really bro. Lots of requests for Rupashi Bangla Channel on their fb page. :eek:hya

Ashok_L said:
Bro could you say any good things about sun TV....?
Always Tamil soaps from Mon to Sat involving illegal issue, second marriage, mother-in-law and daughter in law fight etc., Only good thing is their weekend movies...

Polimer is good as they are telecasting some wonderful dubbed Hindi serials which will not deteriorate our culture.....

In cities most of them are watching Polimer TV serials than Sun TV.....

If u want more details I can post about it but slightly politics
This Time I completely Differs From You Bro:u

First All serials Having Positive side bro:k

Movies also showing Illegal Issue,Fighting,etc....So,U R Ignoring Movies Also!!!!:wall

If serials showing negative thoughts why people watching those serials bro:dodgy

So,you are wrong:u

If sun TV serials are abusing Then other channels serials also Abusing Including Hindi Serials Bro:s

And also Now Many Tamil Channels Showing Hindi Dubbed serials Makkal TV,Jaya TV,Star Vijay,Raj TV.....:(

Why sun network have to afraid Of Polimer Tv,crap Channel:D

and most of the times,They are showing Real estate programmes...:wall

other than dubbed serials can u tell me any Good programmes From that Crap Channel......:s

Even I too Watch Prime Time serials Of Sun TV (07.30 PM To 10.00PM):c

07.30PM To 08.00PM Kuladeivam (amazing story line)
08.00PM TO 08.30PM Deiva Magal (No.1 TRP )
08.30 PM To 09.00PM Vamsam (Different story line)
09.00PM To 09.30PM Priyamanaval)
09.30PM To 10.00PM Vani Rani (different Twist Always)

I Have seen Many People,They cant Able to live Without Watching Serials:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock