New to Airtel HD

• Thread starter Thread starter thanibee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 2,999

thanibee

Reaction score
Just today I got a new connection. Ordered through snapdeal this morning and got it installed in the afternoon. Very quick.  Previously using Videocon D2H.

Few queries.

1. What should be the signal quality and strength. I'm not getting good clarity in HD Channels.

2. Is it possible to remove the airtel logo from showing up?

Why you changed to Airtel according to current trend videocon is better than Airtel.

Last month Airtel was better than Videocon.Lets hope something better in Airtel next month.

Videocon can never beat Airtel even if it adds all HD channels. Videocon is the worst hardware and software product... You might have seen the software difference by now... And regarding your question, you can't remove the logo in any DTH...

Congrats Bro :tup

1.70-100%.
2. Not Possible :no

thisisjagan said:
Videocon can never beat Airtel even if it adds all HD channels. Videocon is the worst hardware and software product... You might have seen the software difference by now... And regarding your question, you can't remove the logo in any DTH...

Sad reality is it is the Videocon D2H No.1 DTH at present month who wants h/w or s/w when we can't be entertained with our favourite channels.From Hindi to Telugu to Tamil regional users are waiting for their fav hd channel addition and Infotainment fans are waiting for their own choice of channels.

karan_hdl said:
Sad reality is it is the Videocon D2H No.1 DTH at present month who wants h/w or s/w when we can't be entertained with our favourite channels.From Hindi to Telugu to Tamil regional users are waiting for their fav hd channel addition and Infotainment fans are waiting for their own choice of channels.

How...:huh Tata Sky have 73 :hd channels while d2h have only 55...

karan_hdl said:
Are you from this universe? :s Even it's bitter to say, Tata Sky is number 1. Videocon cannot be number 1 for the next infinite years...

thisisjagan said:
Are you from this universe? :s Even it's bitter to say, Tata Sky is number 1. Videocon cannot be number 1 for the next infinite years...

Bro I am talking about the DTH of the month of DDF for September.

Saj 007 said:
How...:huh Tata Sky have 73 :hd channels while d2h have only 55...

I am talking about performance for september and Videocon voted by this forum as No.1 DTH.

karan_hdl said:
I am talking about performance for september and Videocon voted by this forum as No.1 DTH.

So, what is the importance of this in this thread..?
Also it means DTH of the month not NO.1 DTH...:k

Back
Top Bottom