New to Airtel HD

• Thread starter Thread starter thanibee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 2,999
Saj 007 said:
Also it means DTH of the month not NO.1 DTH...:k

Summa comedy panathinga boss No.1 DTH voted according to DDF based on September performance that's all.

karan_hdl said:
Summa comedy panathinga boss No.1 DTH voted according to DDF based on September performance that's all.

Ungale solli puriya vekkirathe romba kashtama theriyuth...:dodgy So leave it , I didn't tell you anything...:k

Saj 007 said:
Ungale solli puriya vekkirathe romba kashtama theriyuth...:dodgy So leave it , I didn't tell you anything...:k

I said genrally but why you brought TS into this and bragging No.1 No.1 I honestly accepted Airtel slowly drifting down nothing more than that.

@Karan bhai -- D2h is dth of the month for september no doubt abt it .. But for that d2h not No.1 network in dth industry .. 90% of our members voted d2h for their channel addition in september month poll so they win thats it for that we cant judge they will be the Big Boss of dth industy :k .. They may add channels but they cant even touch the pinch of h/w and s/w performances of adtv & Ts coz me & Saj bro are victim of d2h buggy s/w and 3rd class h/w products :angry .. So Five star hotel is five star hotel and road side hotel is road side hotel :) .. Btw dont think road side hotel (vd2h) cheap in cost they are charging like 5* hotel but quality is under 3rd class :damn ..

Everyone knows what was the position before few months Videocon D2H sold like a hot cake ? now its their lean period and thousands of their own customers backstabbing them.Airtel TS and all not in the scene back then they are new leaders but D2H Dish TV Sun and RDTV ruling D2H industry once upon a time.Soon If Sun DTH bounce back with few additions planning to throw away Adtv and change back to SD soon best for regional customers is Sun RDTV D2H & Dish they will soon hit back.

karan_hdl said:
Everyone knows what was the position before few months Videocon D2H sold like a hot cake ? now its their lean period and thousands of their own customers backstabbing them.Airtel TS and all not in the scene back then they are new leaders but D2H Dish TV Sun and RDTV ruling D2H industry once upon a time.Soon If Sun DTH bounce back with few additions planning to throw away Adtv and change back to SD soon best for regional customers is Sun RDTV D2H & Dish they will soon hit back.

Agreed, their STBs have the same lifespan of a hot cake...:shy :lol

karan_hdl said:
D2H they will soon hit back.

yeah we have to kick back of d2h stb to start :shy:lol:hehe:s .. Jokes apart bhai conclusion D2h is D2h no other dth stb touch their quality :shy #happynow :hello ..

Back
Top Bottom