New type of Hd Topup

On website it show only 12hd channels but on my airtel app it show 12hd for 12month, I think it’s a good deal for roi customers

hey its restricted for the company employees of ultratech it seems, as ADTV had so many type of special pack even before too as per FM.....
not for the common users i feel..

diplomat said:
hey its restricted for the company employees of ultratech it seems, as ADTV had so many type of special pack even before too as per FM.....
not for the common users i feel..

what's FM?

sorry for knocking on old thread again...
any user for this Kothputli Cements 12 HD 12 M Top Up @ 400/- pack here?
pl share the details of validity and whether it is limited to few customers or even my plan 99 fellows can take?

diplomat said:
sorry for knocking on old thread again...
any user for this Kothputli Cements 12 HD 12 M Top Up @ 400/- pack here?
pl share the details of validity and whether it is limited to few customers or even my plan 99 fellows can take?

bro you itself gave answer in post #24 for ur current question .. that is the answer for ur post #26 now too ..

Hi lbalaji, thanks
but u have activated @ 120/- as attached, is that something different?
And r u under any employee benefit scheme??

Sai Laxman said:
bro you itself gave answer in post #24 for ur current question .. that is the answer for ur post #26 now too ..

sai bro, see i just guessed at that time long back, but seen few activating ... was just curious again to know about that..
and now the post from lbalaji proved me wrong probably, which is happy news infact for ROI people

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock