DTH updates New UI update coming for TataSky +HD

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 19,115
No no. I have transfer box only (not the new / rebranded HD+ box). But my bouquet name is HDPVR. It is possible they changed the bouquet name when I recently recharged to Platinum HD pack from the earlier Mega HD.

^^ Strange. My and other members Transfer box bouquet ID changed to "HD Transfer" long time back.
So its confirmed now that Transfer and new HD+ boxes have different bouquet ID and name. :sneaky:

Aree Bhai. Both old Transfer plus HD and the new plus HD are same. The hardware and software is same. When the transfer plus STB was launched the bouquet ID was HD Transfer, and for plus HD it was HD DVR. Now since transfer plus STB have been stopped and converted to plus HD STB. And new STB are coming as plus HD STB.

New Plus HD STB have bouquet ID as HD DVR, were as transfer plus also have same ID. Some few Transfer STB have old ID which they are changing to HD DVR.

Now both these STB will get new software as they are basically same STB with 2 names, and use same software EVO12.

this is frustrating waiting for this. been checking 'software download' status everyday. thats how badly i want old UI

Customer care still signing the old song about the update features. It'll replace the ECO12 UI with Twilite UI, Blah Blah. But they have no idea when will the update arrive. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock