DTH updates New UI update coming for TataSky +HD

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 105
  • Views: Views 19,171
Its clearly mentioned that it will replace EVO12, so which STB has EVO12 right now ???
The new Tata Sky+ HD STB. A few months back, Tata Sky discontinued Transfer STB and rebranded it as Tata Sky+ HD. This STB also contains EVO12 UI. So the new update might be applicable for that STB only.

These things can be clear if someone in this forum, using the new TS+ HD STB, can share the Bouquet name and ID of the new STB. I'm sure it'll be different than Transfer STB.

If you says so why aren't people owning those STB talking about updated UI then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I feel both old transfer + HD and renamed new +HD STB having EVO 12 will get the update. We will have to wait for some days, hopefully by this week end u will get the update, they have given time frame till 23rd Nov

If you says so why aren't people owning those STB talking about updated UI then :rolleyes:
Because no one we saw yet owning that STB, its only in papers till now. Infact TS clearing old Transfer box STBs till now and not giving new +HD box.

Chat agent reply:

It was a tentative date. Currently we do not have updates on the same. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I would like to assure you it will be released soon. Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

:mad:

I don't think new ui coming to transfer boxes. CC has no clue at now. No other box also getting this update.

I don't think new ui coming to transfer boxes. CC has no clue at now. No other box also getting this update.

Looks like they have put on hold the update for now, may be because of their service launches. But update will be coming by next month, as they have already planned it. Hope for the best

What I think is that they'll surely release the update. If the chat team talked about it that means TS developed the update for sure and there seems no reason to pull it back. We still have 5-6 days remaining in the announced timeline so they might release the update soon.

But one thing is not clear yet! Whether the update is for old Transfer box or the new +HD box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock