Breaking New UTTAM UDP Pack of Airtel @ 1569/-

I think Hindi Basic HD pack is new name,see 1st post in this forum thread,but it may be for north subscribers not be for south Bangalore subscribers.Our senior forum member Vadirock bro may be able to tell you more

Last edited:
I think Hindi Basic HD pack is new name,see 1st post in this forum thread,but it may be for north subscribers not be for south Bangalore subscribers.Our senior forum member Vadirock bro may be able to tell you more
I'm from MP ,and I subscribed it 2 mnth ago
I think the cost was 1599

I told you contact @Vadirocks bro,he will advise you,how to activate it,or if this pack is showing in your airtel app then it should activate

The 1699 pack is also available for South also. Another CC told that simply recharging with amount should activate pack. But they are not sure for it. In case, if it goes to dth balance, what to do.
Call them they will activate the same,if available.

The 1699 pack is also available for South also. Another CC told that simply recharging with amount should activate pack. But they are not sure for it. In case, if it goes to dth balance, what to do.
Which channel available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock