DDF Exclusive New Year 2019 Promotions on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 5,297
Status
Not open for further replies.
@pallav099 bro for getting promotion you've to regular here n contribute for the forum :ok2:
Bro i am very regular from past 5 years and yes i comment less as thats my nature also... But i can understand that to get a promotion u have to be in lime light...

Bro i am very regular from past 5 years and yes i comment less as thats my nature also... But i can understand that to get a promotion u have to be in lime light...
Bro, we don't expect the promotion. We do the best, and automatically we get tag😍😍

I have went through your profile. This is what all threads you have made through out the 5 years:

A8phbcb.jpg

I don't think you have contributed enough to get a tag recognition here and no need to get sad, you can change it yourself by working hard.

It has said tons of times, even if you have registered from 7 years and didn't contributed much then you can't expect a promotion.

By commenting much also you can't probably expect promotion but commenting useful and helping out other forum fellows can get promotion to you, saying this as you mentioned you don't comment much as its against your nature.

You also mentioned to get promotion you have to be in limelight. It is absolutely wrong informtion, who ever gave to you. Many members silently share good information without any discussions but yet they are tagged.

But keep all these things aside.

You can only expect promotion. Can't demand it as some how members reading here can smell including me that you are demanding it. Demanding for promotion can let your available promotion chances also go.

We have already documented our promotion on faqs: https://dreamdth.com/community/help/terms/

I am repeating it again for you.

Team members goes through regular and preferably active contributors and we discuss the member names together, on majority agree he gets promotion on next batch.

Another fact is, there are many more members who are in queue and contribution of there is more than you. If we promote you before them then it will be unfair for them.

@Bapun Raz bro with due respect and high regards i think u have misquoted me i never said i want promotion... Just said i will keep my hopes for next time if i am eligible that was just a optimistic reply. Dear bro i have never been in bad terms with anyone and dont will ever do. It was just a reply to a question and nothing else. I know my contribution to this forum hasn't been great as i dont get that much time to comment i acknowledge that fact. I will try to be more responsive to fellow members and will always try to do my best for DDF. Thanks for all the good content through years and looking forward for many more. Please don't bring anything more to it as i already have started feeling guilty for replying.
I am sorry if my post has offended anyone, never ment to do so. DDF is one of the most visited page in my browser and will always remain and i will not demand anything from here as i already am getting very much valuable information and help. Thanks all and lot of love.:hrt:

Along with all these promotions, I have noticed today that one of our longest-serving SMODs, @M.J.Sadiq, is no longer part of the team. If this is the case, I wish him all the best in his endeavours. :tup:
:skd: Why ?? No announcement done :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock