Breaking Diwali Dhamaka Promotions on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 4,008
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone for promotion. Special congrats to Sagar bro, you truly deserve it, as you have worked really very hard. But others also work very hard. Infact cudos to everyone for making DDF such a nice place.

Within 1 year of joining Got all promotion and no promotion from last 1year!!!!
@Bapun Raz bro make another level above Dream Legend.
earlier we have Reputation facility but that too not available now.
now a days I can't motivate myself .
No Reputation, No promotion..very Sad.
anyway congratulations to all.
Bro, do a legend needs anything else ? You yourself can be your best motivator. There is no need of anything extra. I also hold a dream legend tag which I am quite proud of.... Just keep the hard work going! Dont lose your focus! Awards and achievements will come on your own. @Bapun Raz bro is doing a tremendous job in maintaining the forum.... Hats off to him! God bless him! Moreover this is a thread to congratulate promoted members, so it is useless to divert the matter!

In Bengali: Dada bhalo kaaj kore jaan puroskar emnei ashbe.

Translation: Keep up the good work bro, awards will come automatically.

Last edited:
Hello Members,

In this festive season of lights and crackers, we are back with the a set of promotions as a gift and appreciation for your work on our DDF. We are pleased to announce that the following members are promoted to the respective tags as given below.

Dream Shine:

Dream Pro:

Dream Expert:

Dream Legends:
Congratulations to all and Keep up the Good work.(y)(y)(y)

Note: As always, those who dont find their names in the list, don't lose heart. This is not the last promotion thread. :no You might find your name next time. Keep the good work going.;)

Thanks for your contributions and making DDF a better place to discuss things!:hands:

Warm Regards,
DDF Team

Dear DreamDTH,

Thanks for promoting me , it motivate me. I will continue share/collect knowledge with other members.

I see this Forum is the best place to share knowledge, because some times the CC help is not good enough to
resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock