DDF Exclusive Promotions on DreamDTH - 1st April 2018

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 83
  • Views: Views 5,052
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bapun, Shantanu and Team DreamDTH for this, it was a sweet surprise for me :)

@ Gopinath bro : Thanks a lot for the wishes and such sweet words :kiss:

Congrats to all Promoted friends.. :cheers::surprised::tup::clap:

Last edited:
Thanks a lot DDF Team- @Bapun Raz bro, All MODs, All SMODs, All Staff who evaluated me for promotion. Like I always say, this is like a special gift, very close to my heart.

To be frank, I was very excited and expecting a promotion post around Holi, since it was done last year. I was not sure if my own promotion will be done or not, but I am very much keen to know about our other participating bros who extensively help everyone here. Was very excited and happy to see this post now - not once did I think it'd be an April Fool prank.

Hearty Congratulations to all who got promoted. I know how it feels. I share it with you all mutually.

Thank you @Gobinaath bro, @Bishnu15 bro, @Shantanu bro for the special mention. Its feels great when someone says "well deserved" :smile:

Thanks Bapun, Shantanu and Team DreamDTH for this, it was a sweet surprise for me :)

@ Gopinath bro : Thanks a lot for the wishes and such sweet words :kiss:

Congrats to all Promoted friends.. :cheers::surprised::tup::clap:
Gopinath ? :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock