DDF Exclusive New Year 2019 Promotions on DreamDTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 5,293
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You @bapun bro and every esteemed member for their wishes and support. It has been a great journey all thru these years sharing and gathering knowledge being part of this wonderful forum. I will continue to engage, discuss and enhance the ability of our forum to address doubts or queries for present or future members as well as those paying visit in form of guest. Helping others has always been my passion and bringing happpiness to others gives me real satisfaction. :)

Every year read the same lines with hope that may be next year will get a promotion.. seen many newbies going from noob to dream experts...
Note: As always, those who don't find their names in the list, don't lose heart. This is not the last promotion thread.:no2: You might find your name next time. Keep the good work going.😃

But will keep my hopes high for next time also..
#Apnatymaayega

Last edited:
Every year read the same lines with hope that may be next year will get a promotion.. seen many newbies going from noob to dream experts...
Note: As always, those who don't find their names in the list, don't lose heart. This is not the last promotion thread.:no2: You might find your name next time. Keep the good work going.😃

But will keep my hopes high for next time also..
#Apnatymaayega
Yeah. @SarfaRaZ bro it's correct. I started from nothing almost same time last year. I've been here almost daily, and now I'm at expert tag. Contribute more and you can also get a chance to have a badge to your name.

Moreover my reaction/posts score isn't that great either when compared to others with the expert tag, but still contribution is the key

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock