News Live not available on Sun Direct (Proof Attached)

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 3,482
Saj 007 said:
Yes bro I agrees, I didn't said he shared a fake news...:k
Maybe the channel get removed in some days but is it right to say it's not available when it's still in the platform...:huh
For an example; If you are going to US in some days currently you are in your home & your mother says to your friends you are gone to US is it right..:huh that's the only thing I said here...

Bro...I Told That Comment In General Only To All Members Bro...Not To Your Comment...:no:shy

Saj 007 said:
Maybe the channel get removed in some days but is it right to say it's not available when it's still in the platform...:huh
For an example; If you are going to US in some days currently you are in your home & your mother says to your friends you are gone to US is it right..:huh that's the only thing I said here...

Exactly Bull's eye :tup .. I too belive this channel going to remove in coming days :) .. But now as per thread title and content in post #01 need to be modified by @bishnu bro or team member .. If not thread to be closed coz channel available in sdirect till this minute confirmed by members :) ..

amarnathkvk said:
Ada vidunga pa Sun direct channel add panradhukum testing remove panradhukum testing. Channel removal is in testing mode it will be removed soon :lol

Everything is comedy for you bro regarding sdirect :lol:hehe:) .. But itz true :-/ ..

I dont want to remove this channels unless if they replace with new channel immediately. Else they will put that in test mode for ages we will be like :s

Sai Laxman said:
Everything is comedy for you bro regarding sdirect :lol:hehe:) .. But itz true :-/ ..

Yea actullay I am expressing my frustration by this joke :(

Back
Top Bottom