Nikunj Malik to quit Geet

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score

After her surprise entry in Star One’s Geet Hui Sabse Parayi in a meaty role, Nikunj Malik now plans to quit the show.

Our source says, “Nikunj is unhappy with the ongoing track. Though she was introduced with a bang in the show she now has hardly anything to do as the current tracks focus only on Geet (Drishti Dhami) and Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary). She has already put down her papers with the production house and she will be free from the contract by this month-end. One of the major reasons behind Nikunj quitting this show is that wherever she goes for an audition she is asked about still being part of Geet because of which she cannot take up new projects.”

Nikunj who was one of the contestants of Rahul Ka Swayamwar played Anwesha in Geet, a very modern and pampered girl.”

Says Nikunj, “Yes it’s true I have already put down my papers but I’ll be back if the production house needs me. It was an enjoyable experience working with them.”

tellychakkar.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bapun Raz Breaking Anu Malik permanently kicked out of Indian Idol TV Shows & Programs 5
R Anu Malik composes next hit on Spices and Secrets with Zarine Khan on Living Foodz TV Shows & Programs 1
Thakur Anu Malik & Sonu Nigam reunite for ‘Indian Idol 7’ TV Shows & Programs 5
R Anu Malik to replace Harbhajan Singh? TV Shows & Programs 1
Dinesh jain Veena Malik sentenced to 26 years in jail forblasphemy in Pak Movies & Music 2
Bapun Raz Mohit Malik finds a new abode TV Shows & Programs 0
kramkumar Veena Malik in Swayamvar 4 TV Shows & Programs 1
Kamlesh Barjati Veena Malik to do an item song Bollywood 5
kramkumar Veena Malik To Do An Item Song In Bollywood Bollywood 0
kramkumar Next, Veena Malik ka swayamvar? TV Shows & Programs 2
kramkumar Veena Malik to buy flat in Mumbai? Bollywood 0
DreamDTH.com Article This World No Tobacco Day, MTV and MTV Beats Echo ‘It’s Time to Quit!’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Thakur Big Boss Kannada 4 on Big Ball – Host Kiccha Sudeep opts to quit.. TV Shows & Programs 1
R Navjot Singh Sidhu likely to QUIT The Kapil Sharma Show, thanks to AAP TV Shows & Programs 3
hike Kavita Kaushik to quit Dr. Bhanumati on duty? Shweta Tiwari to replace her! TV Shows & Programs 0
R Oh No, Angoori Bhabhi to quit Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain, New actress to step in her shoe TV Shows & Programs 11
Bishnu15 This is what I got as reply after I threaten to quit sun direct due to less channels Sun Direct 19
people Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability Airtel Digital TV HD 26
G ESPN could quit international markets TV Channels News 1
G Murdoch to quit India TV news biz TV Channels News 0
M@zh@R Angelina Jolie to quit acting Hollywood 0
Bapun Raz AI chief may quit before term ends Dish TV 0