No a-la-carte scroll on colors HD (21st March,14)

• Thread starter Thread starter Mohitpunjabi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 2,167

Mohitpunjabi

Reaction score
Hii guys,
I cannot see the a-la-carte scroll on colors HD from 21st march,2014.Hope that they might not remove colors HD from the base pack.If they even remove it...the channel should be available as a-la-carte for free(just like the SD version-"charges waived from the select a-la-carte channels").I have the highest HD royale pack Rs.599/-.If they charge Rs.100/- for colors HD and Rs.70/- for history tv HD..then the total comes to Rs.769/-.I think this is a serious loot from dish tv.They have even planned to remove 10 channels from their pack.What's happening with dish tv ?
No star sports channels and now no indiacast channels.
If colours HD is removed...we as consumers should now file a case against dish tv.

1) What's your say guys ? (About dish tv's business model)

2) Is the colors HD a-la-carte scroll stopped even in your feed ?

First thing may be the scroll is stop running but thats confirm is Indiacast UTV HD channels will be remove from the package w.e.f 1st April, Second thing i don't know either this channel is available "On Request" or not so call CC for further details, Third thing every dth secure their rights of adding and dropping any channel from their package either company replace with other channel or give your money back so wait till 1st of April.

Agree with all your points anirudha...
I want dish tv to grow...
But day by day....reduction of channels will hurt the customers a lot.
Dish TV should think from customers point of view.
I love dish tv....so I had paid for 5 years at once.
But now non addition of star sports HD & removal of Indiacast HD is making me sad...

dont worry friends, there will be a phase in each DTH where they will do all nonsense and you feel like cheated, but DTH will come back and give you more joy.

Stay chilled!!!!

deepums said:
dont worry friends, there will be a phase in each DTH where they will do all nonsense and you feel like cheated, but DTH will come back and give you more joy.

Stay chilled!!!!

Totally agreed with @deepums Bro. here, dishtv using TPs from 3 satellites with long term agreement, though NSS 6 is going to expire soon but still they will use it until it stop working so they are getting little bit burden on their business its a decisions of survival whether its for their users and against their users we needs to give some time to dishtv to settle their business because i think they will rock in future.

What about those customer who paid for 3 year to subscribe lifetime offer of 5 year

if they miss even few channel ( indiacast) from base pack those may feel

dish tv is cheater no 1 in dth biz

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

me_saket said:
What about those customer who paid for 3 year to subscribe lifetime offer of 5 year

if they miss even few channel ( indiacast) from base pack those may feel

dish tv is cheater no 1 in dth biz

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Yup that's my point....we as a subscriber subscribed for lifetime offer...thinking that we will get basic entertainment channels without any trouble.

Non-addition of Star sports (from dish TV business point of view is) bearable, but removal of basic entertainment channel from the base pack is not done.This is not business but a rivalry between dish & indiacast @ consumer's cost.

I think colors HD will be "On Request" a-la-carte.
If it will chargeble ....then dish will suffer a loss...because neither new customers will be join in nor the dealers will in position to promote dish TV without colors.

Mohitpunjabi said:
Yup that's my point....we as a subscriber subscribed for lifetime offer...thinking that we will get basic entertainment channels without any trouble.

Non-addition of Star sports (from dish TV business point of view is) bearable, but removal of basic entertainment channel from the base pack is not done.This is not business but a rivalry between dish & indiacast @ consumer's cost.

I think colors HD will be "On Request" a-la-carte.
If it will chargeble ....then dish will suffer a loss...because neither new customers will be join in nor the dealers will in position to promote dish TV without colors.

I think you needs to talk with higher authorities of dishtv for this matter if they not listen to you then lodge a complaint against dishtv in TRAI and even in Consumer Forum you paying a lot to them you deserves to get your wish.

Back
Top Bottom