Updated--Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Ankur8711 said:
This is purely cheating. Cheating can be done in different way. This is one another way of cheating the customer.

:D :D But bro u r saying right

This means you will accept if dish tv cheats you with different methods????? @Ankur8711 bro

Come on...guys we should keep on bombarding mails on dish tv regarding this issue...& a humble request to all the subscribers please avoid subscribing to these a-la-carte packs.
Rs.20/- for colors HD was enough to cover the increase in input cost.
The thing which amuses me is that all these channels are expensive than the most premium STAR WORLD PREMIERE HD which is Rs.60/- month.

I think people like me who hv paid for 5yrs will be most disappointed.

We all dish tv customers should unite and get these channels back.
What's your say ?

Oh! Dish tv over take to tata sky in price. Tata sky provide premium channels at premium rate but dish tv providing normal hd channels at premium rate. Its height of premium.

Nobody subscribes these a la carte then dishtv himself will be reduce the price

JitendraKumar said:
Nobody subscribes these a la carte then dishtv himself will be reduce the price

actually dishtv itself wants it subscribers not to go for this channels

Yeah please a lodge a complaint against dishtv in TRAI as I already suggests peoples to do so

Anirudha Das said:
I think you needs to talk with higher authorities of dishtv for this matter if they not listen to you then lodge a complaint against dishtv in TRAI and even in Consumer Forum you paying a lot to them you deserves to get your wish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock