Updated--Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

RE: Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Yup....Rs.735/- is too much for a month.Don't forget CNBC PRIME HD...Its the only true HD news channel in india...and as HD subscribers it should have been in our base pack of dish tv.If any one subscribes to CNBC PRIME HD..then the cost will be much higher.

Anirudha Das -
Which most anticipitated HD channel are they going to add ?

Mohitpunjabi said:
Yup....Rs.735/- is too much for a month.Don't forget CNBC PRIME HD...Its the only true HD news channel in india...and as HD subscribers it should have been in our base pack of dish tv.If any one subscribes to CNBC PRIME HD..then the cost will be much higher.

Anirudha Das -
Which most anticipitated HD channel are they going to add ?

I will suggest you to wait for the answer thats a reason i m not spell it.

Anirudha Das said:
I will suggest you to wait for the answer thats a reason i m not spell it.

OK....
It will good news for all the sports viewers of dish tv..if they add the anticipated channels on the platform.

manavchhabra said:
I do have multi tv connection of tatasky hd and the monthly cost of those two tv cost around 625....

Hey manav chhabra...
You have both dish and tata sky ?
Which of them has a better quality in HD ?

Re: RE: Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Mohitpunjabi said:
Hey manav chhabra...
You have both dish and tata sky ?
Which of them has a better quality in HD ?

Yes i do have both and if you will ask my personal choice i will always prefer tata sky over dish tv because of better hardware..tata sky stb starts up within ten seconds where as dish tru hd stb takes more than a minute more over tata sky has a better quality in both sd and hd channels with surround sound...

manavchhabra said:
Yes i do have both and if you will ask my personal choice i will always prefer tata sky over dish tv because of better hardware..tata sky stb starts up within ten seconds where as dish tru hd stb takes more than a minute more over tata sky has a better quality in both sd and hd channels with surround sound...

Ok

Sucks...Now have to pay 65 for Colors HD...Very bad move by DishTV... :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock