Updated--Colors HD, History TV 18 HD and CNBC TV 18 Prime HD on a-la-carte basis.

Dishtv cc _We would like to inform you that
as per our records COLORS HD
channel has been removed from
your base package, due to increase
in input cost of the channel we are
forced to provide the channel on
a-la-carte basis, hence the price
increase.
Moreover If you want to view this
channel then you need to add
mentioned below a-la-carte :-
COLORS HD a-la-carte worth
Rs.65/- per month inclusive of all
taxes.

And most anticipated channels got added et now hd, dish box office hd and discovery science hd

Can any body advise what does no charges payable mean on message box in colors HD, History HD and CNBC HD Prime

bprrkl said:
Can any body advise what does no charges payable mean on message box in colors HD, History HD and CNBC HD Prime

No charges payable means free you have to demand that channel on the basis of "ON REQUEST".

bprrkl said:
Means I would be getting the channel free of cost If I request it?

Well you will get this message to every Unsubscribed Channel because you're using HD Royale Pack so you get maximum channel in your pack so you may not see this message but we will get this get this message in every Unsubscribed Channel but the fact is all the Indiacast UTV HD channels are available in ala carte only no free of cost.

Color HD is available in lowest pack in Videocond2h. I opted for platinum HD pack due to color HD channel only. Now they stopped it. So this is like cheating for me. I am sure I will changed to Videocond2h. This is purely cheating. Cheating can be done in different way. This is one another way of cheating the customer. Some channels we do not need they are adding and some channels we subscribe they are removing and asking money for adding same channels again. This is something like strange. All customer should file a complaint with TRAI and Consumer court if they do not revert it back to all 3 HD channels. Give all people chance up to end of their subscription. Finally they will decide whether to continue with Dish TV or start with other DTH.

Ankur8711 said:
Color HD is available in lowest pack in Videocond2h. I opted for platinum HD pack due to color HD channel only. Now they stopped it. So this is like cheating for me. I am sure I will changed to Videocond2h. This is purely cheating. Cheating can be done in different way. This is one another way of cheating the customer. Some channels we do not need they are adding and some channels we subscribe they are removing and asking money for adding same channels again. This is something like strange. All customer should file a complaint with TRAI and Consumer court if they do not revert it back to all 3 HD channels. Give all people chance up to end of their subscription. Finally they will decide whether to continue with Dish TV or start with other DTH.

Every DTH company holds the rights to add and remove the channel from the package we don't hold any rights to call them cheater its better to switch different DTH this is what we can do.

This is purely cheating. Cheating can be done in different way. This is one another way of cheating the customer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock