• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,590
Status
Not open for further replies.

hirffa

Banned
Reaction score
Measat launched on 12 September 2014 and after 7 months no new tps added. So how long we have to wait like this. I think Sun direct have no cash to buy transponders and decided to go like this.

How many of them can go without Ten HD, &tv ,&pictures,utv bindass etc...
check the website of other operators... They have plenty of channels. both in hd and SD

General hindi entertainment section
---------------------------------

Zee Smile
Zindagi
Big Magic
Zee Anmol
9X New
Rishtey
SONY PAL
BIG RTL Thrill
ID
Bindass
Manoranjan TV New
Dangal

Movie section
--------------
&Pictures
Zee Action
Zee Classic
Zee Premier
Dabang
Cinema TV
SONY Max 2
Movies OK
B4U Movies
Dhammal TV
Enterr 10
Aashirwad Classic
Maha Movie

English channel
---------------
MGM
Star Movies Action
HBO Defined
HBO Hits
UTV World Movies
FX

Music
----------
Bindass play
Zing
ETC Bollywood
B4U Music
MTV Indies
Mastii
Sony Mix
VH1
9X Jalwa
Music India
Khushboo
Manoranjan Music

They above channels are available in all other operators and they are the main backborn of other dth operators. TRP ratings are very high for these channels. In most of the indian houses many people love to watch these channels irrespective of language.

What about HD?

Zee TV HD
Colors HD
&TV HD
SONY HD
Life OK HD
Zee Cinema HD
&Pictures HD
Star Gold HD
Movies Now HD
HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
Star Movies HD
Sony PIX HD
Star World HD
Star World Premiere HD
Travel XP HD
Fox Life HD
TLC HD World
Animal Planet HD World
NG Wild HD
NG People HD
History TV18 HD

Nothing is available. Why sun direct ignoring customers. By the time you add these channels I think it will take atleast 2025. By the time other DTH operators should have taken all your customer base. These days people wont settle with what they have,they will surely demand more and more.
I will only wait till April 30.After that I will surely throw this connection out unless there is some further upgradation.

omg...

bro... u live in trivandrum n u wrote so much about hindi channels which i mean roi channels

first time ever i saw that ....

bro... one question only
do u know hindi n if yes then how?
eager to know

Prateek Marwadi said:
omg...

bro... u live in trivandrum n u wrote so much about hindi channels which i mean roi channels

bro... one question only
eager to know

i am also from kerala we also watch other hindi channels specialy music channels

Hirffa bro I like your comment. Really Sun Direct is in a bad shape. In spite of adding Star Plus HD, Cine21, V6 News, Safari TV etc it is simply not enough. We need more channels. Mesat 3B tps they already have purchased but they are still behind in everything. They simply dont care about customer's demands. Is this the way to run a business ? Time & again I have supported Sun Direct in this forum but I must admit sun direct is crossing the timeline. They need to take more initiative in adding popular channels. People say it is popular in South. Then also where are these channels ?

1. Jeevan TV
2. Tollywood TV
3. Kaumudi TV
4. Kappa TV
5. Vanitha TV
6. Jansari News
7. Goodness TV
8. Darshana TV
etc

It is popular nowhere. The simple reason & the one & only reason I dont quit Sun Direct because it is cheap. But I think to some extent quantity also matters. When will they add new channels ? When can we expect 24 Ghanta, Ruposhi Bangla & Sony Aath in Sun Direct ????? When they will add Ten HD, Life OK HD & & Pictures HD ?

People have reasons to be fed up.

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ bishnu bro

i think today sun rose from the west

No bro I am also fed up. Time and again I have though to give it up but the only reason I cant give it up is because it is cheap. But I also need to give a 2nd thought to it.

Prateek Marwadi said:
omg...

bro... one question only
eager to know

Hahhahaa... Kerala is the first state to have 100% literacy by the way if you dont know let me remind you Trivandrum is the capital of kerala.
In kerala Hindi is taught compulsary in all school up to 10th standard.In my case I know hindi very well and have studied hindi up to 12th standard as second language and later on went to complete my engineering degree in computer science. As far as I am concerned I can handle Hindi,Malayalam and English very well (Both writing and speaking). Most importantly I watch so many hindi channels than Our regional channels and a huge fan of bollywood films. Peoples of kerala used to watch all type of tv shows including hindi.

Sahil Nikhil said:
i am also from kerala we also watch other hindi channels specialy music channels

Sundirect is the only operator having less music channels.Other operators have more than 15 channels in music section.What about sun direct.....Nothing more than a formality....

Bishnu15 said:
Hirffa bro I like your comment. Really Sun Direct is in a bad shape. In spite of adding Star Plus HD, Cine21, V6 News, Safari TV etc it is simply not enough. We need more channels. Mesat 3B tps they already have purchased but they are still behind in everything. They simply dont care about customer's demands. Is this the way to run a business ? Time & again I have supported Sun Direct in this forum but I must admit sun direct is crossing the timeline. They need to take more initiative in adding popular channels. People say it is popular in South. Then also where are these channels ?

1. Jeevan TV
2. Tollywood TV
3. Kaumudi TV
4. Kappa TV
5. Vanitha TV
6. Jansari News
7. Goodness TV
8. Darshana TV
etc

It is popular nowhere. The simple reason & the one & only reason I dont quit Sun Direct because it is cheap. But I think to some extent quantity also matters. When will they add new channels ? When can we expect 24 Ghanta, Ruposhi Bangla & Sony Aath in Sun Direct ????? When they will add Ten HD, Life OK HD & & Pictures HD ?

People have reasons to be fed up.
Everything has a limit.I thing sun direct is simply crossing all the limits of patience.I think sun direct has not purchased any tps yet.They once told they will purchase it as soon as they launched it.I think they have dropped the plan . I think they will be checking the GSAT recently launched ,The satellite is equipped with 12 ku tps or may be checking some others.What ever they will loose all customers if they took this type of stupid business strategy.

hirffa said:
Hahhahaa... Kerala is the first state to have 100% literacy by the way if you dont know let me remind you Trivandrum is the capital of kerala.
In kerala Hindi is taught compulsary in all school up to 10th standard.In my case I know hindi very well and have studied hindi up to 12th standard as second language and later on went to complete my engineering degree in computer science. As far as I am concerned I can handle Hindi,Malayalam and English very well (Both writing and speaking). Most importantly I watch so many hindi channels than Our regional channels and a huge fan of bollywood films. Peoples of kerala used to watch all type of tv shows including hindi.

hiiii bro

i m from delhi ncr so i wanted to know about what i asked u

i knew the capital n literacy ratio of kerala
it is the first n only state which has 100% literacy ratio
bro actually there r people in this forum who r also from south but do not know hindi

so for that only I asked u
dint want to hurt ur sentiments

n thanks for increasing my knowledge :tup:luv:clap:clap:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock