No hope....Troubles ahead

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 9,648
Status
Not open for further replies.
I request tatasky is best dth as it offers 27 hd channels where as sun direct offer 12 hd channels in tamil also ts have 30 channels and they are best in marathi bangla punjabi gujarati assamese kids knowledge news music eng channels hindi ent and movie channels 100 times beter than sun direct
so throw sun direct and buy tatasky

Sahil Nikhil said:
i am also thinking about that if they go in this
way
you have sun direct dth then its no use they are not providing polimer tv sony mix sony ath jalsha movies zee bangla cinema zee classic &pictures &tv bindass big magic zindagi fx fox crime fox life jaya movie and many popular channels

i has sundirect connection in my home and have a tatasky connection in my out house

Two options left,
Wait and suffer
Or
Move to other operator.

I am going to add all alacarte and once my balance is over,thats it.

I contacted one person who is working in sun direct team to enquire about the transponders and so on. He informed me that there is something in back end going on and told to wait till march 31. In new financial year they will add channels. That means April. So I decided to wait till April 30 and most importantly I have validity till may 1. My mind says this will mark the end of sun direct in my home. I know sun direct profit won't effect my quitting of'services but one thing is sure there are many like me who will be thinking the same way I do. I hope so.

Sahil Nikhil said:
new financial year k waiting...

I have already waiting, But how many times bro waiting:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock