• Views: Views 9,670
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prateek Marwadi said:
hiiii bro

i m from delhi ncr so i wanted to know about what i asked u

i knew the capital n literacy ratio of kerala
it is the first n only state which has 100% literacy ratio
bro actually there r people in this forum who r also from south but do not know hindi

so for that only I asked u
dint want to hurt ur sentiments

n thanks for increasing my knowledge :tup:luv:clap:clap:clap

Be cool.I am not at all sentimental or worried.I just answered to your question.What all we need is better service and value for money.So let focus on that.....:tup

Sahil Nikhil said:
sudirect will lose all customers if they go in this way

Yes. Tata sky added so many new tps in couple of days from GSAT10 and they are going to add so many customers very soon. Already they have many good channels and with this move they aims to take few more. If they add some more regional channels and so on ,surely sun direct will be a history.

sun direct = all south regional languages n channels only
it has never been for hindi or roi customers.
lacking in almost all genres for hindi customers

Prateek Marwadi said:
sun direct = all south regional languages n channels only
it has never been for hindi or roi customers.
lacking in almost all genres for hindi customers

correct prateek bro & sundirect best for south customers ,but south channels also very low compared to airtel & d2h provide 30 above tamil channels & other regional also is very low :u

Bcoz of poor HD counts Sun Direct is going to loose its share in the DTH segment.

even local cables in kerala added hindi.english and all demanding channels sundirect doesn.t has those channels if they merge with reliance it should be good

I heard some time in late February that sun direct might add some new channels. But everything in vain. Yes they might add some more crap channels like Cine21. That might be the only case. Fed Up. We need more Bangla Channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock