Seeking Help No signal on transponders

zeshanali

Reaction score
I have recently bought dishtv hd connection and now two transponders are getting 0% signal and two transponders are getting very low signal around 40% due to which the channels are glitchy. The dishtv technician visited twice to fix it but he can't. When i contact dishtv they fix my appointment with the same technician again and again. And that person even comes only after i call him 5-6 times. What am I supposed to do now.

I have recently bought dishtv hd connection and now two transponders are getting 0% signal and two transponders are getting very low signal around 40% due to which the channels are glitchy. The dishtv technician visited twice to fix it but he can't. When i contact dishtv they fix my appointment with the same technician again and again. And that person even comes only after i call him 5-6 times. What am I supposed to do now.
You can refer the dishtv website for the respective nodal officer details in contact us section for your area and escalate to him via mail. Second option is to ask the customer care to speak to senior guy or next level escalation point for the issue.

Send some pics from your dish TV (stb info sheet) which frequency you getting signal issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock