No SUN HD channels to move other DTH.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 7,546

Do you move to other DTH for SUN HD channels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: RE: No SUN HD channels to move other DTH.

dinesh6121 said:
For the last five days, daily i spoke with airtel customer care...but no response from their side... They are not willing to add sun HD channels... so Viewers those who want to enjoy Tamil HD Channels can move to Videocon d2h or Tata sky... Then only airtel Realize...

Comedy piece....

D2h and tatasky now only come to the 25+ bit dish is the longest HD winner.just on e or two channels dose not mean who is in top.dish will add more HD and soon they reach India's first 50+ HD provider. let's wait and see :)

After seeing it on Videocon HD(sun HD channels).I changed my mind and now want only sun music HD others will surely waste of space .for those 3 HD they can add pipdico HD Anu one of HBO HD,fox travel HD and remedy +.

people said:
D2h and tatasky now only come to the 25+ bit dish is the longest HD winner.just on e or two channels dose not mean who is in top.dish will add more HD and soon they reach India's first 50+ HD provider. let's wait and see :)

Agreed but Out Of 50 Star Sports HD Should be their
Main reason for avoid Dish TV is this 2 HD channels

I sent mail them to add SUN HD otherwise I will move to other DTH. See below reply received from them.

Namaste Sasi,

Ref: Email dated 07/02/2014, regarding introduction of Sun HD channels for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- 300xxxxxxx.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

We do understand that you are upset about the non availability of Sun HD channels.

We would like to inform you that we are continuously working towards addition of more channels to our platform, we cannot commit a timeline by when a specific channel will be added.

Rest assured, we shall inform you as and when new channels are added.

Airtel appreciates your business and welcomes your feedback and suggestions.

We hope that this response has addressed your query suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Priyanka Sehdev
Customer Services
bharti airtel ltd.

sasitnj said:
I sent mail them to add SUN HD otherwise I will move to other DTH. See below reply received from them.

Namaste Sasi,

Ref: Email dated 07/02/2014, regarding introduction of Sun HD channels for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- 300xxxxxxx.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

We do understand that you are upset about the non availability of Sun HD channels.

We would like to inform you that we are continuously working towards addition of more channels to our platform, we cannot commit a timeline by when a specific channel will be added.

Rest assured, we shall inform you as and when new channels are added.

Airtel appreciates your business and welcomes your feedback and suggestions.

We hope that this response has addressed your query suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Priyanka Sehdev
Customer Services
bharti airtel ltd.

i too send email to the nodal officer , the same i received. adtv is not interesting to add tamil hd channels

sasitnj said:
Still no testing for new channels. This week no channel addition.

ADTV doesnt do testing at any time, they start testing aftr 1:30 am :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock