No SUN HD channels to move other DTH.

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 7,545

Do you move to other DTH for SUN HD channels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No bro they already know their powers ...videocon doesnt have funds to invest 1000 crores if they need anything they only hav to add crap chs to gain funds through carraige fee...ts can do any thing ...just wait for another 10 months and u win see ts as the market leader with max genuine chs ...cant commit on crap chs as neither do we need them as ts customers nor do they want funds for adding them ...MORE POWER TO TS

Srajal Ag said:
Ninadg bro dont underestimate the power of Tata + sky + star ...what is videocon infront of them..Nothing...Let me give u a very simple n possible ex ...u already know that dish doesnt hav sshd chs still ss hd chs r hit and most viewed ...also ts itself doesnt hav many of its own sd chs for many years still they have no problem in ch trps ...if they had they would rather fill there crunch space with there own chs instead of others like dishtv add zee first ...so what if after 10 months when migratn is complete n ts hav all their n other chs they can easily withdraw there hands from d2h and remove all there imp chs from d2h that wont effect there chs much bcoz now also they dont hav on there own dth ....then what will d2h do remove abhishek bachchans film from star gold ....lolzz:D:D:D
I think you have no idea about anything except advertising ts.
Those channels are starindia channels,TS has nothing to do it.I think you must have known starindia have launches starsports hd channels on d2h first and ss2 on airtel first.

But i can assure than d2h will surprass sun,ts,dishtv in next couple of years if they go with current growth rate.

ADTV should be sensible and not add HD channels blindly to overtake any DTH Player..... In past many operators had added channels like UTV Stars HD only to regret later..... And ADTV should only add 2 regional HD channels to see the response..... Sun HD & Sun Music HD later on may add Gemini & K TV depending on Space availability and Content provided in HD.....
Apart from these they may add the following....
HBO Hits & Defined HD
Romedy Now +
Life OK HD.....
They can wait for the launch of good HD channels during year and launch them on priority......

Airtel for the people of rich and decent,their most of customers are some middle and upper middle people (as per CC division).so they got more responsible for customer queries.That is the reason airtel avoiding quality less channels (Fake HD).

Duke said:
ADTV should be sensible and not add HD channels blindly to overtake any DTH Player..... In past many operators had added channels like UTV Stars HD only to regret later..... And ADTV should only add 2 regional HD channels to see the response..... Sun HD & Sun Music HD later on may add Gemini & K TV depending on Space availability and Content provided in HD.....
Apart from these they may add the following....
HBO Hits & Defined HD
Romedy Now +
Life OK HD.....
They can wait for the launch of good HD channels during year and launch them on priority......

airtel was the one who added useless utv stars fake hd ..i used adtv those days thats why i know...ts never added utv stars hd ...cant comment abt other dths

Srajal Ag said:
airtel was the one who added useless utv stars fake hd ..i used adtv those days thats why i know...ts never added utv stars hd ...cant comment abt other dths

airtel was added utv starshd,but removed it first among all.
They have also cnbc primehd only after few months of addition.;)

Srajal Ag said:

check my last post,that is the reason airtel removed it within 5 months from the launch.

But, seriously ADTV have to pull up their socks, or they'll be so far behind d race, they''ll not be able to catchup. :u

Surely, we need:

SUN HD channels
Romedy now+
HBO premium HD
Life :k HD
9x0

Re: RE: No SUN HD channels to move other DTH.

One thing I sure about adtv that they definitely do somthing to add new hd channels.

Now this is the time of adtv to add new channel and fullfill there customers demand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock