No surround sound after latest update

mark2gp

Reaction score
OaZHdFU.jpg

No surround sound (over optical) after latest application upgrade to 3.0.5230. Checked on both Netflix and Youtube. Stereo works, surround option is blank/silent.

After complaining to Airtel Presence on twitter, the issue has now been rectified.

For using Premium features like surround sound, you need to take premium dth like Tata Play Binge or d2h stream.

Buddy, do u know Airtel Digital TV provides Dolby Digital 5.1 , Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 and even Dolby Atmos on various HD channels as per availability from transmission / broadcaster end hence please do not make such false statements that to enjoy surround sound one needs to switch to Tata Play....infact Audio Quality across SD and HD channels on Airtel Digital TV is lot better than same on Tata Play

Does there is a update on 25th Jan? daymn i missed! star Bharat Sony TV Having a Horrible 5.1 Audio!! the front left and front right channels ( which plays only Music) is super horrible and loss Audio! I have complained and daily fighting on email regarding this to the Airtel

Buddy, do u know Airtel Digital TV provides Dolby Digital 5.1 , Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 and even Dolby Atmos on various HD channels as per availability from transmission / broadcaster end hence please do not make such false statements that to enjoy surround sound one needs to switch to Tata Play....infact Audio Quality across SD and HD channels on Airtel Digital TV is lot better than same on Tata Play
Can u please tell the channel who provide dolby Atmos? For me it show Dolby Digital and digital plus available! Rest all shows Unsupported

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock