No surround sound xstream box

Hi
Finally my STB software has been rolled back to previous version and MANUAL option is SOUND is enabled.

Which format or formats (DD, DD+) should I choose in STB?
Whether same format should be chosen on pioneer AVR also?

Hi
Finally my STB software has been rolled back to previous version and MANUAL option is SOUND is enabled.

Help plz

Hi

I have tweeted to Airtel, talked to the customer care , even asked for an engineer visit. No one is able to roll back the version. how did you do it? I miss my Atmos surround soung😔

I have tweeted to Airtel, talked to the customer care , even asked for an engineer visit. No one is able to roll back the version. how did you do it? I miss my Atmos surround soung😔
Mail to appelate Officer and nodal team same time
My service engineer talk with back end team then next day I got the roll back

Mail to appelate Officer and nodal team same time
My service engineer talk with back end team then next day I got the roll back
Exactly I did the same. Mail, tweeter, customer care call and most importantly I called up local service engineer and explained him issue. He escalated to higher authorities.

But still when I listen to same content on xstream box and fire stick, I found that 5.1 volume on xstream box is significantly low while on fire stick it's loud.
In nutshell xstream box emits 5.1 channel audio on OTT BUT it's not fun. I prefer to watch OTT on fire stick and TV channels on xstream box. Another use of xstream box is chromecast to cast audio.
Is there similar 5.1 audio issue on other STB? (TATA sky binge hybrid, Dish next )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock