Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Dishtv changed my pack to Bharat combo is there any way to back because I am not requested for this and another is my non stop validity should be expire at Oct 2020 but dishtv greadily change my Pack and saying ur non stop validity expired in Feb 2019 how sad

Dishtv changed my pack to Bharat combo is there any way to back because I am not requested for this and another is my non stop validity should be expire at Oct 2020 but dishtv greadily change my Pack and saying ur non stop validity expired in Feb 2019 how sad
You are on ST2. That's why they removed your Non stop Pack. You make a mistake by shifting to ST2.

You have right to Demand Refund For what you have paid...Complain to Consumer forum..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock