Seeking Help Not Able to change Base Pack myself

May be TS have the information of your trick. So they are not allowing me to change Base Pack myself randomly.

I called CC, they also couldn't understand the problem, asked me to send Screenshot.

May be TS have the information of your trick. So they are not allowing me to change Base Pack myself randomly.
No bro, I never faced such problem till now on my Tata Sky A/C.

May be something technical problem you are facing in your personal A/C , I know those days when faced same problem on d2h at downgrade time.

Better do one month Recharge of Ultra pack n see next month wat happens

Pranab, post a screen shot of error message. What You posted all are part of the changing process. But Post the end error message.

The error message is in red color 'You are entitled to have one / two free Regional Packs'. There's no option to select anything other than base pack in that page.

oh aacha..ur using the trick haaa..that's why i was thinking even though customer care add the 199 pack,why u upgrade it again...haha

@Pranab bro

1) as my guess says in any case change of base pack has 1 day as lock in period so after any 1 change in base pack you have to wait 24 hours for next change.

2) mytatasky.com web can only do upgrades that is lower rate pack to higher rate pack changes. to downgrade that is higher value pack to lower value pack you have only one way that is either chat with cc over phone or chat with cc over chat option in helpdesk of mytatasky.com. your pack is ultra with i guess 560 rs per month so even if you try to bumper with 425 as both having same 2 free regional pack you will be rejected.

note(for other users) : mytatasky.com will be able to add or drop addon, alacarte channels and services but not in the case of base pack. base pack can only be upgraded. to downgrade base pack you 100% will have to contact cc.

Tried to upgrade from Dhamaka199 to Ultra after 24 hours, not able to do that too......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock