Seeking Help Not Able to change Base Pack myself

@hrkansagara bro, though I'm new to TS, I'm using TS site for more than 4 years for my friends. I have done base pack downgrading for them in TS site many times (contradicting your 2nd point).

that was old thing bro i am tatasky user since 2009 and in recent past many policy has been changed. i my self was unable to downgrade now a days and repeated cc words to you that there working policy are now changed now you can only upgrade base packs via mytatasky and can not downgrade it. in your case what you said that dhamaka199 to ultra pack upgrade is also not working is i guess pure insane luck of yours as recently for my uncle staying in nashik did same kind of thing of pack upgrade via mytatasky.com and response was so quick that even before i log out the session all closed channels started broadcast due to pack upgrade process completed.

Now a new problem started, I can't log-in in my account.:angry:angry

After numerous calls and emails, finally the problem seems to be solved.
Now I'm able to change the base pack myself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock