Not able to listen DD/DD+ sound in HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 2,572
RE: AXN HD, MTV Indies HD soon on ADTV

and when i connect red & white RCA cable to 2.1 ch speakers with stb and voice setting SPDIF is Dolby digital thn HD channels voice is coming. :huh

mridul_n said:
and when i connect red & white RCA cable to 2.1 ch speakers with stb and voice setting SPDIF is Dolby digital thn HD channels voice is coming. :huh
If you have 2.1 channel speakers, keep the setting on stereo. If you have an optical input on your 2.1 channel HT, you may connect using that from STB.

ilikered said:
If you have 2.1 channel speakers, keep the setting on stereo. If you have an optical input on your 2.1 channel HT, you may connect using that from STB.

bro i want DD sound so wat cn i do for ..?? you said optical input and i dont know about this.

DD is 5.1 unless you have a 5.1 setup you can't get pure dd, the speakers must do proper routing of the lfe+2 channels to get the complete sound else you will miss out some audio channels on 2.1..get a cheap ht with hdmi or optical in and 5.1 out

@mridul: pls continue in this thread, and avoid deviating the other threads, wid other topics :k :tup

can anyone tell me that what SD channels also provide DD sound in HDMI connection or not..??

mridul_n said:
can anyone tell me that what SD channels also provide DD sound in HDMI connection or not..??
:D
Now why would sd channels provide dd when they are sd just to save the bandwidth.. It's a video source first then an audio source, it would be :no outrageous to have an sd chanel with dolby or dts

i knw bro :P but when my setting is DD or DD+ for HDMI than sounds come much better than when i select stereo option in SD channels. :huh

Back
Top Bottom