Discussion Not able to view favourite channels using Airtel Xtreme Box

But min100 has fav better than HS3C02 model..I mean on pressing fav button it directly takes you to the 1st fav channel where in HS3C02 on pressing fav one need to turn on fav mode

Clicking the left arrow button on the circle key will give you list of favourites, followed by frequently watched channels. You can use the up/down keys to scroll thru this.

Clicking the left arrow button on the circle key will give you list of favourites, followed by frequently watched channels. You can use the up/down keys to scroll thru this.
Ignore my last comment

Last edited:
I bought Airtel xstream last week , earlier i used D2h.
Even though excellent features (like cast mirroring) available in airtel xstream , still the basic features are missing in xstream.
For last one week am struggling with the features. My family don't know channel number and each we wrote in note for the frequent channel numbers and navigating with 3 digit channel number.

Earlier D2h had good feature of adding fav channels from 1 to 80 and 80 favorite channels once set , we can navigate those channels (up to 20 channels in one favorite) , like 1 is SUN tv, 2 is Vijay tv, 3 is Zee tamil etc. If we press 1 , we can navigate with ch+ button for fav. channels.

And in D2h, we can buy the channel per day basis (like TEN 5 on match day),, but in airtel we have pay for one month.
Another point, the channels which we didn't subscribe, while navigating from remote, there is a chance to add the channel in one click, which most old people and children will click it. And airtel will deduct one month subscribe immediately. Why Airtel not blocking the channel subscribe through remote and allow to add channel only through watsapp, airtel thanks app and CC .

The next is, in D2h all HD channels will have preview of 10 mins. I can watch any english movie channel for 2-3 mins and then movie is good , i will go for subscription for one day, which again not possible in airtel (both channel preview and per day addition is not possible).

Unless my family adopt with channel number navigation and other features, am planning to move back to D2h again (yet to disconnect d2h , wires and dish still set in my home).

Few queries abt xstream box.
1. i read in other threads, if we didn't recharge airtel dth, xstream box won't work for OTT apps.
Is cast mirror also won't work if i didn't recharge airtel dth?
2. Can i add channels for broadcast bouquet on per day basis.

While watching a channel,You can use left button to navigate through your most viewed channels.This is somewhat good feature but not like other dth.

While watching a channel,You can use left button to navigate through your most viewed channels.This is somewhat good feature but not like other dth.
It's high time they add dedicated lcns for fav channels to solve all issues once and for all

I bought Airtel xstream last week , earlier i used D2h.
Even though excellent features (like cast mirroring) available in airtel xstream , still the basic features are missing in xstream.
For last one week am struggling with the features. My family don't know channel number and each we wrote in note for the frequent channel numbers and navigating with 3 digit channel number.

Earlier D2h had good feature of adding fav channels from 1 to 80 and 80 favorite channels once set , we can navigate those channels (up to 20 channels in one favorite) , like 1 is SUN tv, 2 is Vijay tv, 3 is Zee tamil etc. If we press 1 , we can navigate with ch+ button for fav. channels.

And in D2h, we can buy the channel per day basis (like TEN 5 on match day),, but in airtel we have pay for one month.
Another point, the channels which we didn't subscribe, while navigating from remote, there is a chance to add the channel in one click, which most old people and children will click it. And airtel will deduct one month subscribe immediately. Why Airtel not blocking the channel subscribe through remote and allow to add channel only through watsapp, airtel thanks app and CC .

The next is, in D2h all HD channels will have preview of 10 mins. I can watch any english movie channel for 2-3 mins and then movie is good , i will go for subscription for one day, which again not possible in airtel (both channel preview and per day addition is not possible).

Unless my family adopt with channel number navigation and other features, am planning to move back to D2h again (yet to disconnect d2h , wires and dish still set in my home).

Few queries abt xstream box.
1. i read in other threads, if we didn't recharge airtel dth, xstream box won't work for OTT apps.
Is cast mirror also won't work if i didn't recharge airtel dth?
2. Can i add channels for broadcast bouquet on per day basis.

Buddy i have already shared feedback with Airtel Digital TV senior team regarding these and many other points wherein improvements can be done or new policies/services can be launched to enhance the user experience of subscribers. Hopefully very soon they shall make required changes on their platform

Airtel xstream added fancode app inbuild like sony liv. I have airtel broadband connection with airtel black, i have free access of airtel xstream app.
But airtel xstream didn't show yesterday live match wi vs uae (inside airtel xstream app), I usually watch sonyliv live matches in airtel xstream app only as it is free.
Am able to watch the match in airtel xstream app in mobile , but not able to watch it in tv.
Is it any thing airtel / fancode blocking the live match?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock