Sad News Deeply disturbed with signal issue...

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
Here, rain in chennai since 6 o clock with short breaks...and I am deeply disturbed.....It's all because of Signal lost in Tata play...I am using Tata Play since Dec 2021 and this is the first time we are having rain in all these six months...

Earlier, I used Sun Direct where signal lost is very rare during rain...The home tp is such a strong tp where important channels are assembled...So, literally we can continue our entertainment in rains without any interruption...

But, this is not the case with Tata Play ..I am disturbed with the complete signal lost in Tata Play ..never thought that signal issue will be this much ..

And unfortunately, my fav movie in KTV also coincided with the rains....o_O:verysad2::sad:

Their is alternate option(Tata Play app) but generally I don't like it especially while watching along with family)

PS: Their is no issue in the connection(Dish/Alignment/ LNB Position)

BSADJ7K.jpg

2Z95MDd.jpg

I agree with you bro if we were sun direct user and moved to Tata play during rain it's difficult to view but that is the only draw back in tata

Signal loss in Tata Play occurs only for some short period of time that to during heavy rains

If it happens for a long duration then there could be issue with dish alignment or signal levels could be weak

Suggest to get a technician to check and see if you are getting optimum levels

I agree with you bro if we were sun direct user and moved to Tata play during rain it's difficult to view but that is the only draw back in tata
Not the only drawback bro... :blush2:Some other issues are their ...but I am slowly adopted with it...
Signal loss in Tata Play occurs only for some short period of time that to during heavy rains

If it happens for a long duration then there could be issue with dish alignment or signal levels could be weak

Suggest to get a technician to check and see if you are getting optimum levels
Could you please post your signal level snapshot picture ..

I am pretty sure that it is proper alignment for me...

Here, rain in chennai since 6 o clock with short breaks...and I am deeply disturbed.....It's all because of Signal lost in Tata play...I am using Tata Play since Dec 2021 and this is the first time we are having rain in all these six months...

Earlier, I used Sun Direct where signal lost is very rare during rain...The home tp is such a strong tp where important channels are assembled...So, literally we can continue our entertainment in rains without any interruption...

But, this is not the case with Tata Play ..I am disturbed with the complete signal lost in Tata Play ..never thought that signal issue will be this much ..

And unfortunately, my fav movie in KTV also coincided with the rains....o_O:verysad2::sad:

Their is alternate option(Tata Play app) but generally I don't like it especially while watching along with family)

BSADJ7K.jpg

2Z95MDd.jpg
u r in veppampattu?
i'm in gudapakkam

BSADJ7K.jpg

2Z95MDd.jpg
Good move. Atlast you left Sun Direct.

Ok ...it seems you are using Some advanced LNB...

You can check my signal strength and quality here..

Do you think it's weak signal..?

Signal Strength - 100%
Signal Quality - 90%

Ok ...it seems you are using Some advanced LNB...

You can check my signal strength and quality here..

Do you think it's weak signal..?

Signal Strength - 100%
Signal Quality - 90%

Tata sky using 2 types of antenna, One is round shape for sd and hd. Another one is oval shape antenna (made in taiwan) for HD connections. Oval shape antenna's not getting signal Lost in Raining also. But round shape antennas getting signal lost in raining time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock