[Not True] Lesbian type marriage scene in Sun TV prime time serial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing serious bro it is normal.grooms just hold the thread in marriages their sisters(nathanar) only ties it. I don't know the movie name it was very old one in which who bought holy thread is only groom even it may tied by anyone....

Tamil Serials breathing their last breath nothing more to tell isn't it mettioli serial is slipper shot to these serial director's 😡🤬

My mom even find loopholes in mettioli serial itself if she watched these serials OMG i can't think about it 🤣😝

grooms just hold the thread in marriages their sisters(nathanar) only ties it.
Excuse me that's different .. Male groom will tie 1st noot then remaining by sister in law's how your mixing this into one ??
don't know the movie name it was very old one in which who bought holy thread is only groom even it may tied by anyone..
What ??

fear if there are any Hindu extremist groups in Tamilnadu, there are chances of the Sun TV offices and studios getting vandalised
Don't worry bro they won't interfere in serials they have other trashes to interfere and do dirty politics here 😎👍

Last edited:
Excuse me that's different .. Male groom will tie 1st noot then remaining by sister in law's how your mixing this into one ??

What ??

Don't worry bro they won't interfere in serials they have other trashes to interfere and do dirty politics here 😎👍
I haven't seen that serial bro. I just think she tied it instead of her brother.....

Better sun tv serial directors may use movie scenes like roja...

I haven't seen that serial bro. I just think she tied it instead of her brother.....
Me too but as per post #01 yes that might be the reason but still it's a ridiculous thinking that people will see anything telecasting in TV without any knowledge behind it .. Also i don't think it's nothing related to lesbian it may looking like that but that's different concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock