[Not True] Lesbian type marriage scene in Sun TV prime time serial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't suffer a backlash from Hindu extremist groups like Bajrang Dal after this.

I remember some incidents from the past where Shiv Sena and Bajrang dal vandalised theatres for the screening of the film Fire by Deepa Mehta. They did the same thing when another film called Girlfriend was released in theatres.

More recently, theatres refused to screen RGV's Dangerous because of its lesbian theme. Although I don't like RGV.

I fear if there are any Hindu extremist groups in Tamilnadu, there are chances of the Sun TV offices and studios getting vandalised.
It will not happen in Tamilnadu...However, if they show the same thing in Adorer Bon (Sun Bangla) and Aabhalachi Maya(Sun Marathi), then chances are their from Maharashtra and Bengal ....

There's nothing wrong. There's no lesbian angle to this. When you are getting married, in some communities, 2 of the 3 knots will be tied by Groom's sister. Again this is to create some fuss. Nothing much.

It is normal to tie knot by Groom's sister in the presence of Groom...But In this case, the Groom not even aware of the marriage, these two girls come directly to the temple by alone and sister tied Mangalyam to Heroine which makes it weirdest one...

Why can't the heroine alone tied knot herself on the absence of Hero since it is temple?

Why Sister tied knot by wearing Garland.?This makes like a wedding couple...You can see in snaps both of them wearing Garland....

So, These all are makes feel as a lesbian like marriage...

Last edited:
Nowadays all serials like.....
what ever they think they will create. you should watch. because no other way.

If we don't like then switch off the TV that's the only way.

Last edited:
Please don't understand wrongly guys

It's not a lesbian marrige. The Groom sister only tied 2 knot only ,3 knot yet to tide by groom.

It's a old method of marriage while war happening
👇👇👇👇👇👇
If the groom forced to participate in war. He have to go for war. Instead of him they kept vel (Lord murugan wepeon) near bride. Afterwards the groom sister will tide 2 knot. After finished war the groom come and tide 3 knot.

Here hero was struck somewhere. He can't able to come at time. He have a problem in Marriage(some astrology problem) he have to get married before time ends. So his sister have a plan.

Its not lesbian marriage. In tamilnadu Suntv is biggest TV channel. They won't do like this forever

I watched the episode on YouTube, didn't understand the language but by seeing understood that the hero was coming to knot heroine but villains attacked on him, so he can't come at the "muhurat" so the pandit tell the hero's sister and heroine that there is no time to wait..
Source

Source

I watched the episode on YouTube, didn't understand the language but by seeing understood that the hero was coming to knot heroine but villains attacked on him, so he can't come at the "muhurat" so the pandit tell the hero's sister and heroine that there is no time to wait..
Source

Source
Marriage episode will be released in YouTube tomorrow morning...

We all are have understood this wrongly. Hero's sister tied 2 knots only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock