• Thread starter Thread starter 98shubhamk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 357
  • Views Views: Views 50,344
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {3 Days to go}TATA SKY to add 10 HD channels on 5th April 2016

intrinsicreality said:
The people going on about the April Fool thing need to shut up. TS didn't announce anything. You guys have been going and asking CC actively about it. So maybe they will add these, maybe they won't. Either way, it's their wish.

Actually some other dths fustrated fan boys doing this :lol meanwhile tata sky already having all popular sd and hd channels this are bonus which will get added within 7 days :)

I am damn sure TS will surely add some :hd channels in coming days :) ..

Shricon said:
Till yesterday u were thinking it would be added by now
Now 3 days :lol
Ts made a tight April fool
:lol

In 5 April you also feel fool :D & going to long silence mood :gn:damn:shutoff

Gssran said:
yes, in store room,[emoji13]
:D:D:D

intrinsicreality said:
The people going on about the April Fool thing need to shut up. TS didn't announce anything. You guys have been going and asking CC actively about it. So maybe they will add these, maybe they won't. Either way, it's their wish.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:luv

Rushil.D said:
Actually some other dths fustrated fan boys doing this :lol meanwhile tata sky already having all popular sd and hd channels this are bonus which will get added within 7 days :)

Yeah, i am Happy With the current Channels. :)

I am sure Tata Sky will add these channels soon they are ultimate dth in channel addition... :)

i dont like fight of talks between one and other dth users... if ts adds today... after some day other dth also adds channels one by one...

(remembering....) since the launch of ts, we, ts users faced heavy scarcity of channels...
but we believed ts... now they are fulfilling our demand...

and please FORGET the word APRIL FOOL. becoz tata sky already made empty space for hd channel by transferring sd channel to next number.

Arjun3144 said:
In 5 April you also feel fool :D & going to long silence mood :gn:damn:shutoff
Bro, I am also 100% sure that Tatasky will definitely add the said HD channels on 5th of April, but in any case, if 10 HD channels are not added on Tatasky on 5th April then definitely they will add 11 HD channels on 17th April as HBO HD is launching on 17th April midnight (i.e. 12:00 AM) !!:):):)

skm30 said:
Bro, I am also 100% sure that Tatasky will definitely add the said HD channels on 5th of April, but in any case, if 10 HD channels are not added on Tatasky on 5th April then definitely they will add 11 HD channels on 17th April as HBO HD is launching on 17th April midnight (i.e. 12:00 AM) !!:):):)

Don't count HBO HD as a separate or 11th channel addition. It's only going to replace HBO Hits HD, which is already on TS. :k

Re: {3 Days to go}TATA SKY to add 10 HD channels on 5th April 2016

Ts have made necessary arragements to add new hd chnls.I am sure they will add it very soon.Once again am saying we ts users waited for years ,no matter if they delay it for a month or so.We have enough enough patience than any other dth users.

waiting for big addition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom