Tatasky Added 10 HD Channels

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 26,801
Rushil.D said:
bro Its not like that in tata sky VH 1 SD PQ is Awesome but HD have too much difference don't know how you don't feel difference :dodgy
funny thing is that, he is saying that becoz of SQ,
Sound quality.[emoji1][emoji1]

Rushil.D said:
bro Its not like that in tata sky VH 1 SD PQ is Awesome but HD have too much difference don't know how you don't feel difference :dodgy

But bro both the channels have same quality (Vh1 HD & SD),I have also noticed that .No difference is seen in both channels as comparison to PQ .

Shubham Dixit said:
But bro both the channels have same quality (Vh1 HD & SD),I have also noticed that .No difference is seen in both channels as comparison to PQ .

How ? :skd :skd

Check your eyes or sell your tv on Olx :dodgy

Thanks all for bringing the discussion forward.... certainly there is a difference between HD & SD PQ... my concern is about sound quality... if you notice SD is having much better SQ thn the HD...

Thanks all for bringing the discussion forward.... certainly there is a difference between HD & SD PQ... my concern is about sound quality... if you notice SD is having much better SQ thn the HD...

Agree, music channel should have good sound quality:c

This is from Broadcaster side only in India Out of 4 Music HD channels 3 have dull PQ M Tunes HD, Nat Geo Music HD anD VH 1 HD but surely its better and crisp than SD channels

we can't say HD and SD PQ is same at any cost :no :no

Why should music HD channels give Dolby 5.1? I think if they do so... Their DVD and CD market and online content may collapse.... And suffer with loss...

But the thing is different with sun music HD. They give HD video and DOLBY 5.1. A big thanks to sun music HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock