Tatasky Added 10 HD Channels

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 26,795
Errr.... You were talking about Asli Dolby Digital Sound Output and not about content

prasadbpotdar said:
In india as of now Only Sun Misic HD provides Asli Dolby Digital Sound Output.

Must say, TS is showing the way in the India and everyone else is just doing some random mix of channels to differentiate packages. (Take the recent example of Videocon and Dish TV). TS long long back started providing "ALL" channels of the genre when you take an addon (Tru Choice packages). This is proving to be the best as customers seem satisfied when they get all the channels, even if they pay little more than others. Moreover, TS picture quality is consistent across major channels. However, TS must stop adding crap channels like Naptol HD and instead show premium movies for a price. I am sure people will pay for content which is exclusive and interesting. I dont know from where Naptop gets its money (may it has lots of black money) where it keeps so many channels in different languages and now even in HD, pays carriage fees to DTH operators and multisystem operators, and all they sell is cheapo chinese crap.

techmania said:
I dont know from where Naptop gets its money (may it has lots of black money) where it keeps so many channels in different languages and now even in HD, pays carriage fees to DTH operators and multisystem operators, and all they sell is cheapo chinese crap.

I also have the same question. :u
I never bought anything from Naaptol
Are they even making profit ?!!

ABCDEFGH said:
I also have the same question. :u
I never bought anything from Naaptol
Are they even making profit ?!!

+1

Same here too :u

image.png

image.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock