• Thread starter Thread starter 98shubhamk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 357
  • Views Views: Views 50,344
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {2 Days to go}TATA SKY to add 10 HD channels on 5th April 2016

Nilu334 said:
Star gold romance launch on 14th April..

Any other channels bro?

shiva shiva said:
Any other channels bro?
Bro..I m already share these news mid April more channel launch on tata sky...

Maximus said:
Is HBO HD launching on 17th April? It would be great if you could share the source for this info....
I don't know bro, its launching or rebranding, but where I read, it was written that Turner India is going to launch HBO HD on 17th April and it will be available from 12:00 AM onwards.
Bro, I don't have the original source link of this news as I am not a member of that forum/group, if there is any image or weblik is given in the post, it comes written in bold red letters (in that place which I can't click also) - You can't see the image - You can't see the link, although I can give you the website address of that page where I read it, but it will be against the rules of this forum so I can't do that also, but you can trust on this news and wait till 17th April it will be launched (or may be rebranded). But if you want to be 100% sure of it, then wait till this news is posted on this forum with proper source as this is the one of the best forums which you can trust blindly and for me its the best forum, in fact I came to know that it will be launched on 17th of April but I want it to be reconfirmed thats why I am also waiting for this news to be posted here with a proper source, if I would have got this news from this forum then there would have been no need of reconfirmation !!

^^ OK bro, thanks for the effort.

skm30 said:
I don't know bro, its launching or rebranding, but where I read, it was written that Turner India is going to launch HBO HD on 17th April and it will be available from 12:00 AM onwards.
Bro, I don't have the original source link of this news as I am not a member of that forum/group, if there is any image or weblik is given in the post, it comes written in bold red letters (in that place which I can't click also) - You can't see the image - You can't see the link, although I can give you the website address of that page where I read it, but it will be against the rules of this forum so I can't do that also, but you can trust on this news and wait till 17th April it will be launched (or may be rebranded). But if you want to be 100% sure of it, then wait till this news is posted on this forum with proper source as this is the one of the best forums which you can trust blindly and for me its the best forum, in fact I came to know that it will be launched on 17th of April but I want it to be reconfirmed thats why I am also waiting for this news to be posted here with a proper source, if I would have got this news from this forum then there would have been no need of reconfirmation !!

That's an advantage on ts

Will tata sky add epg of some channels they removing

Akash said:
Will tata sky add epg of some channels they removing

What are they removing :huh

WOW 14900 views

Nilu334 said:
Bro..I m already share these news mid April more channel launch on tata sky...

Ok bro thanks for your effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom