Now I am free from Dish FAKE Hd

avishekcrj

Reaction score
After Diwali, I finally get free from Dish Fake Hd.
I lost my patience due to their wrong policies, after long long waiting since August.
Now i brought Videocon HD DVR, got ALL the channels including 12 Real HD Channels with recording facility, that i was looking for so long. @Just Rs441.

On Dishtv after paying @Rs550 i was unable to view many channel. Very pathetic and very slow channel addition. Only Fake promises.
Now i am quite happy to throw my Dish Fake HD. :tup

Have Nice viewing with D2h HD DVR:c
Can u Plz Post the Snapshots of ur D2h HD STB and also Channels Pics?:huh

The Dish tv packages are expensive but dish tv is adding channels now... Dish TV too has 12 full HD channels now... except the DVR option.... Anyway happy viewing....

And at Rs 550 you can view all most all the Dish tv channels... Thats the royal pack .. with all Hd channels and plus the platinum pack channels.... Which channels u were not able to watch?? @avishek... Name them...

dishtv hd is the worst dth in the world i have ever seen.

amarjeet,now pikun also part of it :lol

Every DTH has its pros and cons... we cant go on blaming Dish tv... If u see regional channels. No dth gives more regional channels than dish tv... Ask anybody, and no one can deny it....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock