{now its added back}Tamil feed removed on NGC channel in adtv....

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 5,397
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tamil feed removed on NGC channel in adtv....

Sadiq bro please edit your post #30
Many people don't understand sarcasm easily :lol

Sadiq said:
May I know what made you to understand my post this much correctly!!

till now i didnt send email to him now i am going to send email to them if i got any reply i will share here...sorry sadiq bro

supermachi said:
I think they will remove all tamil feeds and add hindi/hd channels
I think your r totale mad.

thnx for undestanding me sadiq bro....:hs :Tup:luv

Guys till now I don't believe they removed it voluntarily due to space crunch. If there is space crunch, why they left the Tamil feed of Sony Kix [English audio] and removed the Tamil feed [tamil] of NGC....

I think it's still a technical snag which takes too much time to solve for laziest Airtel engineers.....

Ashok_L said:
Guys till now I don't believe they removed it voluntarily due to space crunch. If there is space crunch, why they left the Tamil feed of Sony Kix [English audio] and removed the Tamil feed [tamil] of NGC....

I think it's still a technical snag which takes too much time to solve for laziest Airtel engineers.....

lets we will wait and watch bro :tup

And I have not seen such stupid people working in Airtel.
1) I mailed Airtel regarding removal Tamil feed in NGC wild. The next day cc calls and asks me which Tamil topups do I wish to remove. Even don't know what is feed.
2) I again called cc that guy also don't know what is multilingual feed. he convices me that some programs in NGC are English and Tamil. Then after explaining the problem , he told that's the error from broadcasters end.

Ashok_L said:
And I have not seen such stupid people working in Airtel.
1) I mailed Airtel regarding removal Tamil feed in NGC wild. The next day cc calls and asks me which Tamil topups do I wish to remove. Even don't know what is feed.
2) I again called cc that guy also don't know what is multilingual feed. he convices me that some programs in NGC are English and Tamil. Then after explaining the problem , he told that's the error from broadcasters end.

:d:d:d:s:s:s poor adtv back end guys....

ngc asking more money for tamil feed

but airtel not willing to pay since sales in tn come down because of tata sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock