Now its Confirm.. that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB.

RE: 60 hz under HD settings in TS HD ? TS HD people PM me plz

It appears that the information you got is FAKE

RE: 60 hz under HD settings in TS HD ? TS HD people PM me plz

Today .. I went to LG Show Room.. asking about Wall Mount and Stabilizer etc for My LG 47LM8600...

the LG Showroom people in my Place using Tata Sky HD Box for demo for the HDTV's....

I just taken the TS HD Remote and then Pressed

1) Organiser
2) HD Settings

I shocked after Seeing the Settings...

Hurrah.... these are Available Parameters
1) 576i 50Hz
2) 576i 60Hz
3) 720i 50Hz
4) 720i 60Hz
5) 1080i 50Hz
6) 1080i 60Hz

Now its Confirmed that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB also

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup

LoL. Its the setting to adjust the resolution with your tv. Its available in d2h as well.

Bapun Raz said:
LoL. Its the setting to adjust the resolution with your tv. Its available in d2h as well.

Bapun Broo.... :wall:wall:wall:wall

before the Previous Update... Only 50Hz available in 576i,720i and 1080i...

after the Update they have given 60HZ Option also .... like Videocon.... D2h HD.....

:D:D:D:D:D

what is your requirement brother,why you worry much about this power consumption.

people said:
what is your requirement brother,why you worry much about this power consumption.

Because ntsc tv people can watch ts hd without any converter if 60hz is there

I have one doubt on this Hz.. Which one is best? 60Hz or 50Hz.. I have Sony 32" LED TV KLV-32EX320 purchased from Singapore and I am using d2h.. Confused between 1080 50Hz and 1080 60Hz.. That is why asking.

Also, I can't see both 50Hz and 60Hz for other resolution like 720, 576, 480 in d2h hd STB..

In india all dth companies and all local cables relat in 50 hz only... bu ntsc tvs will receive only signal in 60hz...

So in videocon and ts hd only converts 50hz to 60hz if we keep the hd settings as 1080i 60hz

So ntsc tv or us based tvs can watch indian dth without any converter...

Thats y I am asking so many peopl and so mamy ti, es

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock